Maybe Tomorrow
Well we tried to get Daniel’s passport today, but we were unable. It is a long story and I’m too tired to try and put it into words! Hopefully tomorrow. We still need it in order to take Valera from the orphanage, according to the Director. I didn’t think I had my hopes up for today, because I know how things work, but when Helen came out and said maybe tomorrow, I started to cry. Doug whispered “Get a hold of yourself”, but girls you know when the tears come, it is hard to turn them off! This will not enable us to come home this weekend because we still need at least 2 days in Kiev for medical and the Embassy. We don’t mind being here a little longer, as much as we mind the loose ends. Every region is different, and this region needs every paper possible. Last week I thought I was mastering the art of patience, but today I failed the test. We stopped at the market and I headed straight for the comfort food; Pringles, pickles, and chocolate covered cherries! Dawn, I remember one time when I was feeling down you said try not to worry, this could be your last day on earth. That helped me snap out of it. Sometimes it is hard to stay in the moment, I believe God is trying to shape my character!
Doug and I stopped at the orphanage, and once again they lifted our spirits. We love going after dinner, because then they are done with their schoolwork and we just have fun together.
Love to all back home and Nate and Rachel we love you and miss you more than you know. Rachel take a look at the new pictures. Here is the mean dog we told you about.
Love, Doug and Glenda
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32
Doug and I stopped at the orphanage, and once again they lifted our spirits. We love going after dinner, because then they are done with their schoolwork and we just have fun together.
Love to all back home and Nate and Rachel we love you and miss you more than you know. Rachel take a look at the new pictures. Here is the mean dog we told you about.
Love, Doug and Glenda
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32


5 Comments:
Hang in there guys. God's timing is perfect ... we may not understand it (we seldom do!), but we have to accept it. Love and prayers ... Carol
By
Anonymous, at November 30, 2005 1:50 PM
Hey you two...we are sorry that it didn't work out today with the passport...just try to take it one moment at a time...enjoy your time together and with Daniel Valera too...Remember what little Annie always said in that movie "The sun will come out tomorrow" and know that we are keeping you all in our prayers and thoughts...each day you are getting closer to coming home and we are thrilled! Take care of yourselves and try not to worry...each day is a gift. We love you all and are so anxious to hug you all!!! Always, Craig and Dawn
By
Anonymous, at November 30, 2005 3:23 PM
Oh my...although prayers for a smoothe process and for peace weren't quite answered how we had hoped for today, you do need to grasp God's Master plan. (Don't hate me for saying that, but someday you will see :)
Peace, prayers and love from here to there!---Rhonda
By
Anonymous, at November 30, 2005 3:26 PM
I just got caught up on your blog..missed 3 days in the process of in my travel back to Montenegro...and are THANKFUL for the progress you have made. Things are much slower in these parts of the world as we have also found out...you may have heard the word ,sutra, which in our lanugage is tomorrow and your language is very simular to ours. Keep the faith and you will be home soon with your new son and soon it will all feel like a dream and you will say....that wasn't all that bad. We hope and pray that things happen today! Blessings, Blanche and Ron
By
Anonymous, at December 01, 2005 12:24 AM
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Online beauty schools las vegas online ems education Dishwasher repair guide coparing best pressure washers canada home security Mazda 323 body kit http://www.sweaters-0.info/Rv-washer-and-dryers.html Adidfas vinage shirt attaching cabinet drawers Louisiana online degrees Teen girls in swimsuits at water parks nude accredited online schools payment plans master degree in nursing online mountain view wyoming free bible colleges online Golf courses charleston distance learning research studies for high school Protonix and fatigue Honeywell fire alarm video training chambers top scrabble tips
By
Anonymous, at February 16, 2007 5:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home